LE CEINTURIER is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with legal requirements, including the General Data Protection Regulations which came into force on May 25, 2018 in the member states of the European Union.
LE CEINTURIER undertakes to use the confidential information of Customers only within the framework of the operation of its Site.
1. CUSTOMER CONSENT
2. DATA COLLECTED
2.1 The personal data collected on the Site are as follows:
- last name, first name
- postal address
- e-mail address
- phone number
- payment information
Personal data is collected when the Customer places an order, creates a customer account or subscribes to the newsletter.
2.2 OTHER DATA COLLECTED
LE CEINTURIER uses the following Cookies:
- Identification cookie;
- Geolocation cookie;
- Cart abandonment cookie;
- Most/last viewed articles cookie;
- Cookie for the most/last viewed products;
- Cookie relating to social networks;
- Audience measurement cookie.
The deletion and/or deactivation of Cookies results in a degraded Customer experience and service, the Customer may however configure and/or delete Cookies from their browser at any time.
3. DATA COLLECTION PURPOSES
As data controller, LE CEINTURIER collects the Customer's personal data in a lawful manner and respecting their rights. The main purpose of collecting personal data is to provide a safe, optimal, efficient and personalized Customer experience.
The information collected by LE CEINTURIER, including personal data, is used for the following purposes:
- Account creation and access procedure, account management;
- To manage orders, provide products and services, process payments, transmit orders;
- For the technical management of the Site and its operational functions (including logistics), as well as for the resolution of any technical problem, statistical analyses, tests and research;
- To prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuse likely to harm the Site or jeopardize the security of transactions;
- To manage, where appropriate, promotions, contests or any event available on the Site;
- To respond to Customer requests (e.g. managing information requests) and communicate with Customer.
4. SHARING COLLECTED DATA
LE CEINTURIER undertakes to keep all personal data collected via the Site and to share it only in certain circumstances and in accordance with the provisions of law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended.
LE CEINTURIER does not share personal information, except in the following cases:
- Internal use: LE CEINTURIER transmits information to its advisers and third-party service providers who work on behalf of the company and require access to the Customer's data in order to perform the tasks entrusted to them by LE CEINTURIER (for example: hosting providers, online payment providers and organizations, carriers); these service providers will only have access to the Customer's data to perform these services and will be bound by the same security and confidentiality obligations as LE CEINTURIER;
- For analysis purposes: LE CEINTURIER transmits data to third parties for statistical analysis purposes, LE CEINTURIER does not sell, trade or rent the Customer's personally identifiable data to third-party websites or to third-party companies for commercial purposes; these service providers have limited access to the Customer's data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data ;
As indicated above, the Customer's personal data may be transferred and/or otherwise accessible to third party service providers, including outside the European Economic Area, for the exclusive purpose of providing the services or if this is required by applicable regulations.
LE CEINTURIER will systematically require these third parties to take, in accordance with the regulations in force, all appropriate organizational and technical measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of personal data.
By using the Site, the Customer expressly consents to the transfer of their personal data under the conditions described above.
Data transfer to Shopify
LE CEINTURIER uses Shopify as an e-commerce platform. To learn more about Shopify's use of data collected, see https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=support&utm_content=gdpr
Transfer of data to Google Analytics
LE CEINTURIER uses Google Analytics, an internet site analysis service from Google, Inc. (“Google”) to improve the functioning of the Site. Google uses the data collected to track and study the use of the Site, to prepare reports on the activities and to share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize them and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network. The Customer may consult the page https://policies.google.com/privacy to not be tracked by Google Analytics.
Transfer of data to social networks
The Site uses various social media plugins provided by the most important social media (eg facebook.com and twitter.com).
By surfing the Site, browsing data may be transferred directly to the social networks concerned, even without direct interaction from the Customer. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the management of social network plugins is directly provided by the company that manages the corresponding plugin. When the Customer uses the plugins available through the Site (e.g. accesses a social network with their identifiers, or links their LE CEINTURIER account to their account on a social network, clicks on the Facebook "like" button or "share"), the Customer's browser establishes a direct connection with the server of this social network, which sends the contents of the plug-in directly to the Customer's browser.
LE CEINTURIER may therefore receive data concerning the Customer, in accordance with the conditions of use and protection of privacy of the social network concerned and may add this information to the personal data of the Customer that it has already collected via the Site.
If the Customer agrees to share the information with social networks, LE CEINTURIER will share the data with them in accordance with the Customer's preferences.
Any information communicated to the social network, including any personal data, will be subject to the privacy protection policy and the general conditions of use of this social network.
5. DURATION OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
LE CEINTURIER accesses, uses, processes, classifies and stores the personal data collected solely for the purposes described above.
Personal data is kept for the duration necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected and processed and in application of any retention period required by applicable law.
In any case, the data retention period will not exceed 99 years.
6. CUSTOMER RIGHTS AND REMEDIES
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, as amended in 2004, the Customer has a right of access, rectification, opposition and deletion of personal data concerning them. The Customer may exercise this right by sending an electronic message to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, the natural person may at any time exercise their right to limitation of processing, erasure of their data and portability from May 25, 2018.
LE CEINTURIER will send a response within 2 months after the exercise of the right.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, the person concerned has the option of contacting the CNIL in France or any other local organization authorized to process this type of request.
7. DATA PROCESSOR
Either by mail to the following address:
LE CEINTURIER Customer Service, 18 rue de la Vie 85220 COËX, indicating your surname, first name, address, email and if possible customer reference in order to speed up the processing of your request.
Either by email to the following address: email@example.com